Wednesday, December 1, 2010

heee?!

I have risen from the doom of having caught a full blown cold! All I needed was to die for a day and a half. Not bad. But as I write this, I still have some symptoms, sore throat, ear pain and no willing to do anything. Some would say I'm a zombie, I can live with that. All I need for dinner is brain. Shouldn't be too hard to find?

I have a few more things about Japan that annoy me.. I find new things every now and then. Things that didn't bother me before have started to bother me a bit. Let's have a look;

1. The mumbling bus drivers. What the effing hell are they mumbling about? I have no idea!I even bet they have no idea! Mumble mumble mumbleeee... 

2. The curbs. The curbs are so high!! My stuff jumps from the basket everytime I hit one of those!! don't like it!

3. The bloody hell screaming birds outside my window! What is up with them?!? They constantly scream at each other... And I know I'm not the only one going mad!!!!!

Otherwise, everything is good, The weather today has been quite good, 19...huh, where is the little degrees button?! huhh oh well. Nineteendegreescelcius. Not bad for December 1st!! 

Enough chit chat! I'm off  to make din din! Wanna see the menu!? Yes!

Avocado, lime, salt and pepper lightly mixed
big shrimps cooked with garlic and lime
Salad 
Served with a 500 ml bottle of the finest sparkling water Japan has to offer. Bon appetit!

P.S today is the hug an Icelander day...I like that! today is also hug a swimmer day...I turn out to be both!!! DOUBLE HUGS!!! YAY

2 comments:

Disa said...

Hug hug you icelandic swimmer
Hvernig væri að röfla á íslensku við strætòbìlstjòrana?? Pirra þá á mòti
Fáðu þér teygju eða net ofaná körfuna ;-)
Bring me dinner.....

Yours truly said...

hahha sniðug með netið eða teygjuna!! I'm on it!!! og HUG til baka :D